However, some digital privacy advocates fear the trend could create data trails that could be used against disadvantaged students, leading to oppressive school environments. However, many schools have introduced digital innovations to this seemingly simple process in recent years, adopting electronic ticketing systems.
A key selling point: It helps schools address some of the problems exacerbated by social media, including multiple incidents of school vandalism inspired by viral TikTok posts, allowing for better student activity tracking.
The school uses the e-hall pass system from Eduspire Solutions, founded by Nathan Hammond, a former teacher for 20 years. He argues that introducing data into the process will increase equity in schools rather than helping to identify subject-specific students. They strive to work with families and the community to help their students become independent learners, fostering an environment of safety and respect.
- 1 Guide To EHallPass Login
- 2 Reset Your Password For EHall Pass Login
- 3 Guide To Profile Completion, Pass Creation, and Set-Up Favorites
- 4 Benefits Of Ehallpass
- 5 Features Of EHall Pass
- 6 Customer Service Centre For Eduspire Products
- 7 EHallPass App For Mobile
- 8 About Eduspire Solutions
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
Guide To EHallPass Login
Students apply to EHallPass through their respective schools to create a digital classroom. Schools registered with the EhallPass provide their students’ EhallPass login username and password. Users can perform EHallPass Login using the main website (e-hallpass.com), Google account, Smart, and Office 365.
Login Using e-hallpass.com: The steps for logging into EhallPass are as follows:
- Visit the EhallPass website (www.e-hallpass.com).
- Enter your school-provided username and password to log in to EHallPass.
- After entering your access data, click on “Login.”
Login Using EHallPass Google Login: The steps for EHallPass Login Google are as follows:-
- Visit the EhallPass website (www.e-hallpass.com).
- After visiting the above website, click the “Login with Google” button for EHallPass Google Login.
- Log in with your Google account by entering your Google account username and password for Google EHallPass login.
- Your EHallPass Google Login page will appear.
Login Using EHallpass Clever: The steps to log in to EHallpass Clever are listed below:
- Visit the EhallPass website (e-hallpass.com).
- After visiting the above website, click “Connect with Clever.”
- Enter the name of your registered school at EHallPass.
- There is another option for EHallpass Clever Login, which is Clever Badge Login. It would be best to scan your face to connect using the webcam feature for laptops and PCs or the camera app available on your smartphone.
- Parents and guardians can log in to EHallpass Clever by entering their username and password created in their intelligent account. After that, they can click Connect to continue.
Login Using EHallPass Office 365: The steps for EHallPass Login at EHallPass Office 365 are listed below:
- Visit the Ehall Pass website. This website will take you to the EHall Pass Login page
- Click Sign in with Office 365.
- After clicking Register for EHallPass Office 365, enter your username and password.
- Click Connect. You have successfully logged into the EHallPass Office 365 available on the Ehall Pass website.
Reset Your Password For EHall Pass Login
Many EHall Pass users forget their EHall Pass username and password for the EHallPass Login account. To reset your password, follow these steps:-
- Visit the EHall Pass website (www.e-hallpass.com).
- Visiting the EHall Pass website will open an EHall Pass login page.
- Click on “I forgot my password.”
- Enter your email address provided by your school to create an Ehallpass account.
- Click Continue. Follow the remaining steps to reset your password for EHall Pass Login
Guide To Profile Completion, Pass Creation, and Set-Up Favorites
( 1 ) Complete Your Profile: The steps to complete your profile for your EhallPass account are as follows:
- Visit the website (www.e-hallpass.com).
- Specify your username and password and select “Login.”
- After logging into your account, the EhallPass window will open with your profile.
- To access your profile, click on the first menu item, “My Profile.”
- Confirm the profile pre-population information and enter a PIN in the file field. Your PIN enables you to approve ID cards. PINs can be between 4 and 6 characters long (letters, numbers, or both).
- After creating a PIN, the last step is to upload your profile picture. ‘Profile photo’ allows you to upload an image that will appear on your profile.
- Click the green “Save Profile” button at the bottom of the page when you are all done.
( 2 ) How To Create A Pass And Set Up Favorites?
The steps to create a pass and set your favorites are listed below:
- Go to their website (https://www.e-hallpass.com/login).
- Log in with your username and password.” You can use your Google, Office 365, Clever, Classlink, or GG4L accounts to log in to EHallPass.
- Once logged into your account, your profile panel will appear. In it, click on the menu “Create a passport.”
- Enter the teacher’s name or location and enter the area you want to go within.
- After that, enter the reason why you are going to this place. And click “Create a Pass.”
- To configure your favorites, click the arrow on the right until you see the Add up to 5 favorites option.
- Once the box appears, select the location or teacher’s name from a dropdown/search list.
- Click the edit icon to edit/sort bookmarks or if you want to update your bookmarks. Once you finish, SAVE your work.
Benefits Of Ehallpass
The benefits of EHall Pass are listed below:-
- Social Distancing Support:- An intuitive interface makes it easy to implement social distancing protocols and maintain security measures.
- Contactless Hall Passes- Eliminate the risk of spreading germs with contactless passes.
- Pass Volume Limits: This feature allows you to limit passes per student, per location, or even per building.
- Building Security:- The features of this system provide complete transparency and real-time data, allowing you to identify and address your building’s security needs quickly.
- Live Dashboard- Administrators and teachers can see their passes in real-time.
- Incident Response- Instant access to streaming data allows you to respond quickly and eliminate potential issues.
- Increase Class Time: Schools that have adopted electronic passes have seen a significant reduction in voluntary student use of passes during class hours.
Features Of EHall Pass
EHall Pass features include the following:-
Device Limitations: A user credential can limit the number of devices user credentials must grant access to the EHall Pass site. With a limit of five devices, a reader can simultaneously download posts from up to five different devices across app platforms (iOS, Android, Windows).
Pass Freedom: A student doesn’t have to bring a device when traveling. Each badge monitor now has an overview of all badges without asking students.
Student Privacy: For those unfamiliar, the E-Hall Pass is a digital pass used to track the time spent by students in the bathroom, the infirmary, other classrooms, etc. It also logs all your past visits so admins can review the data when needed. There is no GPS or tracking, and students are not required to use cell phones.
Customer Service Centre For Eduspire Products
Eduspire Solutions creates customer service centers to advise customers on the EhallPass and Flextime Manager. Customers can call Eduspire Solutions toll-free number: – 888-401-2011. The customer service department representatives will be glad to assist you with your questions and complaints about Eduspres products.
Another demonstration of using Eduspi Solutions customer service facilities is that you can visit the website (https://eduspiresolutions.org/contact-us/) and fill in the form and click Submit. You may receive a call from the Eduspire Solutions customer service managers by submitting the form.
The mailing address for Eduspire Solutions Contact Centre is as follows:-
PO Box 2012
Southeastern, PA 19399
Toll-Free Number: (888) 401-2011
|Country||United States Of America|
|Managed By||Eduspire Solutions|
EHallPass App For Mobile
Nowadays, people have smartphones in their hands. All transactions are possible via smartphones, as digital apps are available on the Google Play Store. As smartphones gain popularity, we can now take classes, transact money, buy/return the product, sell/return the product, pay and receive the amount, interview for jobs, and find employment at various job sites in their respective areas.
Eduspire Solutions introduces the EHallPass to students, teachers, district administrators, and parents/guardians for their educational services. Eduspire Solutions launches a custom app for its EHallPass product called the EHallPass App.
Eduspire Solutions LLC launched the EHall Pass app on May 16, 2019. It is readily available on the Play Store. Students, teachers, district school administrators, and parents/guardians can download and install this app in Android or Apple versions on their smartphones. In this guide, we’ll tell you about the EHallPass app:
- Eliminate paper ID cards and keep track of who is in the hallway.
- It reduces teacher interruptions and gives students greater responsibility for their time.
- Students can create requests on their devices.
- The Pass Panel tracks who is in the aisle and for how long, increasing safety and accountability.
- Students can make their passes to meet and attend classes with their respective teachers.
- It helps your students and their parents or guardians, teachers, and educational support staff receive your notifications about educational activities and academic information.
About Eduspire Solutions
The Eduspire Solutions platform provides online school software and mobile apps for schools designed to simplify classroom management and uptime. Schools using 1:1 technology or BYOD platforms can integrate our educational software to reduce the hassles typically associated with scheduling student activities, flexible time management, activity tracking, passes, school security, etc.
It has over 1.5 million users nationwide. With over 300 academic conferences, it has over 200 decades of educational excellence. They have two products: (1) Ehall Pass and (2) FlexTime Manager. EHall Pass is a cloud-based contactless pass system that includes social distancing tools and features to help limit pranks, meetings, vaping, vandalism, etc. At the same time, you can set up FlexTime Manager to support tutoring, peer tutoring, accelerated learning, or extracurricular activities.
Eduspire Solutions’ vision is to enable educators to transform education through innovative technologies. Educators design our web and mobile apps for educators to accelerate and improve classroom management and student schedules. Create a voice and choice environment while reducing the administrative burden associated with managing availability, presence, remediation, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where Can I Learn More About The E-Hall Pass In Northwood?
Teachers and Students: During a special GLAD session on Tuesday, September 10
On September 17, there will be a PTSA (Student Parent Teacher Association) meeting, and on September 19, there will be Back to School Night (BTSN).
Why An Electronic Room Ticket System?
The Northwood team had the opportunity to see the E-Hall Pass in action at another Maryland school and talk to staff and students about the system. Our findings indicate that e-hall passes effectively reduce classroom disruptions because they allow students to create ID cards, improve accountability, and “skip the date” during the GLAD or counseling periods to attend enrichment and review classes.
What Personal Data Does The E-Hall Pass Use When Signing Up?
The e-hall pass uses students’ first and last names and MCPS email addresses from Google. Visit https://www.eduspiresolutions.org/privacy-policy/ to view their privacy and security policy. E-hall’s policy states that it complies with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Data on student ID cards last for a short period.
Technology has allowed society to do many things electronically now that we live in the age of technology. Administration, students, and faculty benefit from the e-hall pass, a digital file. The system improves school safety and helps simplify classroom management. Teachers log into their system dashboard to monitor and approve their credentials and access reports. Students request ID cards for their Chromebooks through EHallPass.
Our education sector called Eduspire Solution introduces the E-Hall Pass, which gives kids a share of the responsibility to ensure they stay in class as long as possible, so they don’t miss out on class time. The tool aims to improve student and staff accountability and student safety. Students can purchase the product once per year.