EHall Pass is Parkway Central’s latest innovation. Teachers will use passes in the 2019-2020 school year to help teachers track students when they leave the classroom. It includes contact tracking, contactless pass, volume tracking, and cleaning features. Contactless ID cards can prevent the spread of germs, protecting many people during a pandemic.
To use the benefits of EhallPass, students must register with the school. Please ensure that your school must be in good standing with EHall Pass, launched by Eduspire Solutions. Their schools provide them with a username and password to log into their profile on the EHall Pass dashboard. Often people (students, teachers, district school administrators, and parents/guardians) forget their username or password when they try to log into the EHall Pass website.
Steps To Reset Your Password
The username and password are essential for students, teachers, district school administrators, and parents/guardians to log into their EHall Pass accounts. Resetting your password is as easy as these steps:-
Reset Your Password At Clever For EHall Pass Login
- Visit the EHallPass website.
- When you visit the site, an EHall Pass login page opens. On this page, click on the Login With Clever button.
- Click the “Log in with Clever” button again. You will land on the EHall Pass Clever login page. There are two parties, who can login for EHallPass through the “Login With Clever” option:- (a) Parents Or guardians and (b) District Administrators.
(a) For Parents Or Legal Guardians,
- Please click the Parent/Guardian sign-in button.
- Once you have done that, click Reset password.
- Input your email or phone number and click “Submit.”
- EHall Pass Clever will send you a link to reset your password. Click the link to reset your password.
(b) For District Administrators,
- Click on the District Administration Login link.
- To reset your password, click “Forgot your password?”.
- When you click “Forgot Password?” enter your email address for your District Administrator account and click “Submit.”
- EHall Pass Clever will send you a link to reset your password.
- If you need to change your password, click the link to reset your password.